The www.newspaceco.com web page (hereinafter, the WEBSITE), uses proprietary and third party cookies to favour and improve the User experience by means of analysis of browsing patterns.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded in your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow web pages, for example, to save and recover information on the browsing pattern of a user or his equipment and, depending on the information contained and the way in which the equipment is used, can be used to recognise the user. Cookies do not harm your terminal.
Depending on their uses, cookies can be:
- Technical: those which permit or aid User browsing through the web page and the use of the different options or services existing therein, such as identifying the session or remembering passwords.
- For personalisation: those are the ones that allow the User to access the service with some features of a general nature which are predefined according to a series of criteria in the User’s terminal such as language, type of browser used to access the service, etc.
- For analysis: allow quantification of the number of Users in order to conduct measurement and statistical analysis of the use of the page, for the purposes of improving navigation and the services offered.
- Publicity: those that allow the most efficient management possible of publicity spaces of the WEBSITE, based on criteria such as the edited contents or the frequency that the advertisements are shown.
- For targeted publicity:those that allow the most efficient management of the publicity spaces of the WEBSITE, storing information on User patterns obtained through ongoing observation of his or her browsing habits, which allows the creation of a specific profile in order to show publicity akin to such profile.
Furthermore, they may be session cookies (if they disappear at the end of the User’s browsing session) or persistent cookies (if they remain in the terminal for longer).
Lastly, depending on the entity that manages the cookies in question, they may be proprietary (managed by the WEBSITE itself) or belong to third parties (if downloaded in the User’s terminal from a remote server).
COOKIES WE USE ON THE WEBSITE
In NewSpaceCo, we use proprietary and third party cookies whose general purpose is to analyse the browsing pattern of the User and provide him or her better services in our WEBSITE.
CONSENT, MANAGEMENT AND DEACTIVATION
In compliance with current norms, downloading and installation of cookies in the User terminal require consent. The User accepts cookies if he or she continues to browse our WEBSITE, as informed in the pop-up on accessing our page. If such pop-up does not appear, this means you have already previously activated our cookies.
If after having consented to the download of cookies, the User should be interested in deleting them, or should wish to manage their use differently, he or she can do so by setting his or her browser as indicated in the following links to the different official assistance service of each one:
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?locale=en_US
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/en/cookies.html
If after reading this policy you have any doubts in connection with the working, use, purpose, settings or any other matter regarding cookies, do not hesitate to contact us: [email protected]